To reset Windows password is never easy for most computer users. But now here I will show you some easy and productive methods to reset the forgotten Windows password.
Before proceed breaking Windows password, ask yourself whether you have the below things or not:
- Do you have other admin access?
- Do you have a Windows password reset disk?
Method1: Reset windows password with other administrator account.
Breaking Windows password with this way is the easiest. You just log into your computer with the accessible administrator account and then go to “Start->Control Panel->User Accounts” to reset or change password for that locked user account.
If you don’t have any other admin access, but a Windows password reset disk was created before, you then can perform the below procedures to rescue your locked computer:
Method2: Reset Windows password with Windows password reset disk.
1. In the Windows Login Screen, after you type your username and forgotten password in the columns, a message “Password incorrect” will show, you then just click “Ok” to close the message.
2 Click next button to continue.
3. Select the password reset disk from the drop down box. Click “Next” to proceed to the next step.
4. Enter a new password and then type password again to confirm.
5. Click the next button and then click “Finish” button to close the wizard.
6. Now enter a new password for your user account.
What if you don’t have other admin access and a Windows password reset disk, how could you do?
Method3: Well, you can still crack XP password by a professional password resetter—Windows Password Reset Pro.
Here’s how this windows password reset tool works:
Step1: Download and install, run Windows Password Reset Pro on any working computer. (Not the target or already locked PC.)
Step2: Using the tool to burn a bootable CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive. What you only to do in this step is to insert a blank and writable CD/DVD/USB to the computer and then click “Burn CD/DVD” or “Burn USB” to start burning. Once the burning finishes, just take out of the CD/DVD/USB.
Step3: Start windows password reset with the burned CD/DVD/USB with only 2 clicks of button on the interface.
All these 3 methods are most useful resources to reset your forgotten password, so in the future, if you forgot your Windows password again, you won’t panic.
One more tip: These 3 windows password reset methods are also suitable for all Windows operating systems.