- Hack Windows XP password from safe mode without knowing its original password.
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 to enter into Safe Mode.
3. Once you’re at the command prompt, type “net users” (without quotes)
4. You will see a list of usernames. Pick the username that you’ve forgotten and type “net users username *” (without quotes, replace username with a real username from that username list)
5. You will be asked to enter a new password and a second reconfirmation.
6. Press enter and you will be told that your username password has been changed successfully.
Done! Now you can re-access to your blocked XP machine with a new password.
- Hack XP password with Windows Password Cracker.
Here’s how to use Windows Password Cracker to create a bootable XP password reset disk.
Step1: Download and install. First you have to download this tool to an accessible computer. And then install, run it correctly.
Step2: Prepare for a blank and writable CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive. Next, insert it to the computer and click “Burn CD/DVD” button on the interface. Then, it starts burning process.
Step3: As soon as burning process finishes, you just take out the CD from PC. Until here, it means a Windows XP password reset disk has been created.
Here’s how to use the burned XP password reset disk to remove XP password.
Step1: Insert the burned disk to the target/locked PC.
Step2: Start the computer and then set this PC boot from CD-ROM in BIOS.
Step3: Start to hack Windows XP login password by simply clicking the “Reset” button.
Step4: Reboot the PC, and log in Windows without password.